- Part-Time Employment
- Monday through Friday 7:30a - 3:30p
- Fill out and submit application (see below)
Candidates will be required to complete a competency test, physical, and drug screen.
Requirments for part time duty crew:
- 18 years of age
- EMT-B and eligible to practice within the PAEMS System
- FFII/Basic Firefighter Certification
- Illinois Class B Non-CDL Endorsement and FSVO
- Two years Firefighter and EMT experience
- Pass a physical, drug screen, and perform the physical and mental tasks of the job.
- Be a team player.
- Be of good moral character.
- Be able to act in a mature and responsible manner.
- A chance to serve your fellow citizens in a way few people ever will.
- In house training program.
- Personal growth through Teamwork and Leadership opportunities.
- Financial assistance to attend Fire Service and Emergency Medical training at approved off site facilities. (EMT-B, Fire Fighter II, Illinois Fire Service Institute, etc.)
- Access to fitness facilities.
- A possible path to a new career.
- For the next generation of firefighters, Peoria Fire Explorer Post 50 provides an interactive education about the fire service and EMS fields. For more information about meeting times and dates contact Marvin Roderick at PFDfire23@Yahoo.com.
The following documents are available:
Application for Employment
Firefighter Job Description
District Drug Screening Policy
OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
For more information email us at DunlapFire@GMail.com.